Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just like that...

Just like that, spring semester is over!  I am also sitting here, currently on the last shift of my job that I've had on campus for the last year and a half.  I am not too sure what I should make of all these changes. 

Rewind and then fast forward.  I started writing this post last week and of course got distracted and or busy.  My bad! So I'll start all over again.  Spring semester is now over but summer courses started yesterday.  That's right, a whole 4 days of summer break.  Iowa State is SO thoughtful! (Sarcasm.)

Last Friday I got to meet my cooperating teacher that I will be with for the 16 weeks of student teaching.  I AM SO EXCITED! She was also very excited to be working in the Trinect project and excited to have me in the classroom.  It is also going to be a very different experience for both of us.

Saturday I got to see and celebrate graduation with a couple of my closest friends.  So happy that I met them in college, it wouldn't have been the same experience without them!


So I sit here and I have started another "semester".  This time it is about 4 weeks long and VERY condensed and shortened.  I have some of the best peers in my summer blocks and so far we are having a bunch of fun!*

Mom and Babcia are coming to Iowa this weekend! I am happy to have a small piece of home visit, I have been pretty homesick lately. (I thought that I was over that stage in my life!)

Since there is really too much else going on, I don't have much else to talk about now! I'll see y'all next time.


*Disclaimer: We will most likely change our minds towards the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment