Tuesday, August 23, 2016

It's time!

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW! I get to welcome at least 23 new faces into my room tomorrow morning.  Internally I am freaking out...but know that everything will be just fine and I will ump back into the swing of things.  Now that my classroom is ready it's time for a reveal...drumroll please!

Before
After

Before
After







I went through everything in the room and it took a lot of blood, sweat, and tears...and honestly some (okay a lot) of wine! There is a lot of things planned for the first few days and just learning the routine...excited for this year and to see what happens! Short post because my brain is so filled with information and I need to get ready for bed because I am exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing Libby. I'm so happy for you. You're going to KILL IT girl! (Idk if it'll tell you I'm LiSA Leone lol)

    ReplyDelete